Another Attack Against BAIL...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Attack Against BAIL...

Lets see if anyone reaches out to me about my little rant on this ACLU ATTORNEY KAREN LANTZ ... #KARENLANTZ
    An ACLU attorney says a package of bills will prevent people from needlessly languishing in jail while awaiting trial.

Wow, Karen definitely isn't the type of person I'd want to meet. Seems to be extremely infuriating to just carry out a conversation with her.

Comment

Bail helps the innocent people who get locked up, by these peoples messed up system, actually have a chance at life.

Sure there can be certain parts that can be refined but this woman doesn't know what she is talking about at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TulipMan View Post
        Bail helps the innocent people who get locked up, by these peoples messed up system, actually have a chance at life.

Sure there can be certain parts that can be refined but this woman doesn't know what she is talking about at all.
        agreed ....shes a pos

Comment

The purpose of bail, clearly, is to allow those to be away from jail who are wrongfully accused. It exists to help those good people who face bad things.

Comment

Yeah she has it all wrong really. The system can be abused a little bit but the majority of its usage is legitimate

Comment

Working...
            X