No announcement yet.

Durham, NC criminal lawyer ALLYN SHARP unethical slime ball defense attorney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durham, NC criminal lawyer ALLYN SHARP unethical slime ball defense attorney

some would say that is the vibe that defense attorney Allyn Sharp gives, but I have not met her in person so I would not be able to agree or disagree. Read this article and I would love to hear peoples opinion on this last ditch effort this classy attorney made to get her client charged with Rape's bond reduced. My state does not deal with a bail schedule although it makes the most sense if you really think about it, bond is determined on the charge, not the individual.

Bail bonds is a predatory industry?? how come there is no attack against attorneys who go out and charge thousands of dollars for maybe 30 minutes of actual work? very disappointing that someone in the legal field would sit there and say that the bail bonds industry is the problem because she has clients who are charged with RAPE cant make their 500,000 bond.

Whats worse is Allyn Sharp had her opinion on the bail industry in this local paper. which again is negative publicity and an attack against the bail industry. SMH
    A Durham defense attorney's constitutional challenge to the county’s suggested bail-bond schedule for those charged with crimes will have to wait until the next district attorney, Satana Deberry, takes office.

Allyn Sharp does sound scummy... most lawyers are scummy

Comment

Originally posted by JOHNBOND View Post
      some would say that is the vibe that defense attorney Allyn Sharp gives, but I have not met her in person so I would not be able to agree or disagree. Read this article and I would love to hear peoples opinion on this last ditch effort this classy attorney made to get her client charged with Rape's bond reduced. My state does not deal with a bail schedule although it makes the most sense if you really think about it, bond is determined on the charge, not the individual.

Bail bonds is a predatory industry?? how come there is no attack against attorneys who go out and charge thousands of dollars for maybe 30 minutes of actual work? very disappointing that someone in the legal field would sit there and say that the bail bonds industry is the problem because she has clients who are charged with RAPE cant make their 500,000 bond.

Whats worse is Allyn Sharp had her opinion on the bail industry in this local paper. which again is negative publicity and an attack against the bail industry. SMH
      this article is so stupid.... what do bail bondsmen have to do with setting the bail? I am not even a bondsman yet and I can see that you guys have nothing to do with setting the bond?

Comment

This article is indeed terribly written, that doesn't withold the fact that Allyn is just an all round idiot. I don't even see how this would be considered news.

Comment

A1 Bail Bonds is a leading West Palm Beach Bail Bonds Company serving over 40 years now. A family owned business with experienced Bail Bondsman
          A1 Bail Bonds is a leading West Palm Beach Bail Bonds Company serving over 40 years now. A family owned business with experienced Bail Bondsman.

Comment

Originally posted by richardfield98 View Post
            A1 Bail Bonds is a leading West Palm Beach Bail Bonds Company serving over 40 years now. A family owned business with experienced Bail Bondsman
            You should post this in the introduction section... but thanks for posting...

Comment

This is a situation where one is reminded of the importance clearly thinking before acting.

Comment

I think that the bail is actually discriminatory, because the poorest people can't afford to pay it, and are staying in the custody, while the rich perpetrators are able to stay at their homes until the trial. It's unfair and undemocratic. Unfortunately, there is a lot of unfairness in the actual law, and it depends very much on your lawyer. And again, a good lawyer is a privilege only for the rich people. One of my friends got mesothelioma because he was working at a factory. However, he didn't receive any compensation because he wasn't able to find a good asbestos lawyer, and it is very sad.
                Last edited by GoodFollow; 02-26-2020, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X