Retired Bail Bonds Millionaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retired Bail Bonds Millionaire

I haven't posted a bail bond in nearly 9 years, 20 years experience in the bail bonds industry and regretfully sitting back and seeing one of the oldest and most helpful services offered in the legal field slowly dissipating.

I like some of the pro bail members on the bail forum and decided I would be a voice and speak out in anyway I can to help bail bondsmen, the public basically anyone that would like my advice on industry related topics.

Fellow bail bondsmen who are just getting into the industry, or for those of you who realize you might not have much time left and you need to come up with a plan to write more bonds, get better advertising, or keep up with the younger generation bail bondsmen, please reach out and introduce yourself to me. You can email me at [email protected] or message me on here.

The Bail Millionaire

Learn how to make a million dollars posting bail bonds.

Thanks for joining and adding to the community... You sound like you might have an interesting story or two.. Would love to hear more about your career.

Originally posted by BailMillionaire View Post
    I haven't posted a bail bond in nearly 9 years, 20 years experience in the bail bonds industry and regretfully sitting back and seeing one of the oldest and most helpful services offered in the legal field slowly dissipating.

I like some of the pro bail members on the bail forum and decided I would be a voice and speak out in anyway I can to help bail bondsmen, the public basically anyone that would like my advice on industry related topics.

Fellow bail bondsmen who are just getting into the industry, or for those of you who realize you might not have much time left and you need to come up with a plan to write more bonds, get better advertising, or keep up with the younger generation bail bondsmen, please reach out and introduce yourself to me. You can email me at [email protected] or message me on here.

The Bail Millionaire

Learn how to make a million dollars posting bail bonds.

Comment

Working...
    X