Virginia Beach DUI Lawyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia Beach DUI Lawyer

Hi I just was introduced to this page from a bail bondsman I know and I thought I would stop by and check out some of the posts. I am in the process of setting everything up for advertising but I look forward to contributing to the site.

It looks like I will be the first Virginia Beach Lawyer on there. Here is a little information on DUI's in Virginia Beach.

The basic law in Virginia Beach is the same as most places in the country: licensed drivers or anyone behind the wheel of a motor vehicle may not drive while intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol or drugs. You are "under the influence" if you have a blood alcohol concentration ("BAC") of 0.08 or more. The Virginia DMV also explains that even if your BAC is below 0.08, you can be found guilty of violating the law if it appears that alcohol or drugs have impaired your driving and motor skills.

Some statutes refer to crime as driving while intoxicated (see Virginia Code section 18.2-266) while other materials refer to the crime as driving under the influence (see Virginia is Tough on Drunk and Drugged Drivers). These laws are talking about the same prohibited behavior.

Hey! I have heard a lot about this DUI lawyer. My friend once took his help to get out of trouble. It is very important to actually take care while you are drunk. It is not at all good to drive after drinking. Anyways, thanks for this. I am going to share this further with my friends.

Comment

Thanks for the DUI information! I'm always looking to learn more about bail bonds in different areas

Comment

Everyone needs a DUI lawyer in Virginia Beach and in Norfolk these days.. the cops are aggressive... for DUI BONDS CALL 757-829-0000

Comment

Dui bail bonds in norfolk virginia
          Bail Bondsman located in Norfolk Virginia across the street from the Norfolk Jail. The best Bail Bonds Company in Norfolk Virginia. Post any Bail Bond online instantly by filling out our online bail bond forms.

Comment

Working...
          X